Thursday, May 14, 2009

Empowering Beliefs

I put some thought into what I wanted to believe instead of being ruled by my limiting beliefs. Here's what I came up with:

  1. My quality of life will be better if I exercise my joints and strengthen my muscles.
  2. I will schedule time each day to improve my health.
  3. I love dancing – dancing is a great form of exercise.
  4. I will find a way to eat healthy, with minimum preparation.
  5. I will educate myself on healthy eating habits and on what foods my body reacts to best.
  6. I will learn how to make smart choices in social situations.
  7. Food is fuel for my body.

I feel better already. I’m on the way to retraining my brain.

If you identified your limiting beliefs yesterday, think about how you can turn those around into empowering beliefs.

Your brain does not know the difference between what is real, and what is perceived. Train your brain to think of the outcomes you want, instead of the challenges or issues you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment