Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Limiting Beliefs

Yesterday I said I was going to identify my limiting beliefs when it comes to yo-yo dieting.

Here they are:

  1. There is no point in starting an exercise program because I know I won’t continue it for the rest of my life.
  2. I don’t have time to exercise.
  3. I don’t enjoy exercising.
  4. I don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen preparing food.
  5. I can’t maintain my ideal weight once I reach it.
  6. I can’t enjoy social situations and maintain my ideal weight.
  7. It doesn’t seem to matter what I eat I put on weight.
  8. The more focused I am on losing weight, the more I think about food.
  9. What’s the point, it doesn’t stay off!

Tomorrow I am going to identify more empowering beliefs to keep me on track. Stay tuned……

Think about your unique situation - relationships, sports, work, business, life in general. What are the limiting beliefs in your life that are keeping you stuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment