Yesterday I said I was going to identify my limiting beliefs when it comes to yo-yo dieting.
Here they are:
- There is no point in starting an exercise program because I know I won’t continue it for the rest of my life.
- I don’t have time to exercise.
- I don’t enjoy exercising.
- I don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen preparing food.
- I can’t maintain my ideal weight once I reach it.
- I can’t enjoy social situations and maintain my ideal weight.
- It doesn’t seem to matter what I eat I put on weight.
- The more focused I am on losing weight, the more I think about food.
- What’s the point, it doesn’t stay off!
Tomorrow I am going to identify more empowering beliefs to keep me on track. Stay tuned……
Think about your unique situation - relationships, sports, work, business, life in general. What are the limiting beliefs in your life that are keeping you stuck?