Some ideas I have for groups in the Manhasset/Port Washington area of Long Island are:
- Sports widows unite (spouses or partners who are left to their own devices when the spouse or partner go to play sport, or watch sporting events)
- Women helping women (exactly what it says - being a support for each other, talking about issues that you don't feel comfortable talking to your spouse or partner about - either business related, or personal)
- Authentic networking (getting to know each other first before shoving a business card in your hand and asking for business when you have known someone for all of 30 seconds). This could be done over coffee, lunch, dinner, outings, etc. Fun things while getting to know each other.
- Small business board (you don't have to be in business by yourself - you can have a "volunteer board" to help you with business related decisions - finance, marketing, sales, admin, etc.)
- Yo-Yo dieter's unite (struggling to lose the last 10 or 20 lbs - forever!)
- Cyber overload (overwhelmed with all the avenues available to you in cyberworld? Take a step back and explore the pros and cons of each to see how they could help you)
Would any of these appeal to you? Please feel free to post a comment.
Have an extraordinary day!